Admission to the Academic Success Program
- Students who have not met regular admission criteria may be considered for admission to the Academic Success Program (ASP).
- Prospective students must submit a copy of the student and guardian's completed tax returns.
- All information is reviewed by the Director of the Academic Success Program and the Dean of Admissions to determine eligibility for the program.
- Students are then notified by mail of the admission decision.
Financial Assistance for the Academic Success Program
- Students must complete an application to determine eligibility for financial assistance.
- Students should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by your state's deadline
- Shippensburg University's Financial Aid Office is available to assist students with filing the necessary forms.
- The Summer Bridge Program is offered free of charge to students who qualify under the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) Act 101 guidelines.
Aug 31 Drop and add period ends for full term
Sept 7 University CLOSED (Labor Day)
Oct 9 Fall break Begins
Oct 9 Early Warning Grades
Oct 26 Undergraduate Scheduling for winter/spring begins
Nov 2 Last day to withdraw from a course for full time
Nov 25 Thanksgiving break begins
Nov 30-Dec 11 Schedule clean-up or spring
Dec 4 Day and evening classes end
Dec 7-11 Final exams
Dec 11 Graduate commencement
Dec 12 Undergraduate commencement
Download a Program Brochure