Join the Ship community.
Confirm your acceptance today!
STEP 1: Log In To Your Application Portal
- Go to your
- Enter your Login ID which is your SU ID (“6000” number) found on your acceptance letter and e-mail.
- Enter your date of birth (MMDDYY) for the PIN.
- Click the “Login” button.
- BE SURE TO DISABLE all pop-up blockers in order to process a credit card payment in step #3.
- Click the Semester Year text link (i.e. “Fall 2018”) listed under “Processed Applications” and “Admission Term.”
STEP 2: Activate Your Ship E-mail and Review Your Financial Aid
- In the table on the right side of the screen, find the “Activate your Ship E-mail address” section.
- Copy your “Domain User Name” listed to the right. Then select the “Click Here” link.
- A new window will open and ask for your Domain User Name and then prompt you to set a password for your Ship e-mail account.
- If you have submitted your FAFSA forms, you will receive an e-mail to your personal e-mail notifying of you when your financial aid is ready.
- Once it is ready, log into
myShip using your new Ship e-mail and password.
- Use the links under the “Financial Aid” section to view your aid.
STEP 3: Confirm Your Acceptance
- Once you’ve reviewed your financial aid, return our
Application Portal (using your SU ID (“6000” number) for your Login ID and your date of birth (MMDDYY) for the PIN)
- Click the “Login” button.
- Select the Semester Year text link (i.e. “Fall 2018”) listed under Processed Applications and Admission Term
- At the next screen, click on the blue “Confirm Your Acceptance to Ship” button at the bottom left of the page.
- A new window will open that will prompt you to pay the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted, but a 2.5% convenience fee will be charged.
- There is no fee for payment by e-check.
STEP 4: Select Your Housing Option
- Once you’ve paid your deposit, click on “Select Housing Options” which will open a new window.
- At the top, select "Application."
- From the drop-down menu, choose "Agreement" if you would like to live on campus or choose "Exemption" if you will NOT be living on campus.
- Follow the prompt screens through. Those choosing the Housing Agreement will be prompted to pay the $200 non-refundable housing deposit and to select suite type and residence hall preferences.
Welcome to Ship!
Accepted Student Checklist
You’ve confirmed that you’re Ship Bound and now we just need a few more items to get you completely onboard:
- Medical Form: Submit
your medical forms to receive services at our on-campus health center.
- Final Transcript: Request to have your final transcript sent (including the date of your graduation) to our Office of Admissions.
- Placement Testing: Schedule any required exams with our
Placement Testing Office.
- Orientation:Register for Orientation to become part of the Shippensburg community and create your first semester class schedule.
- Semester Bill: Look for your semester bill notification in your Shippensburg University e-mail in order to pay for it. (You will NOT receive a paper bill.) Contact the
Student Accounts Office with any questions.