Join the Ship community.
Confirm your acceptance today!
STEP 1: Log In To Your Application Portal
- Go to your
Application Portal (we recommend
using Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers)
- Enter the Login ID you created when you started your application OR use your SU ID (the “6000” number found in your acceptance letters) as your Login ID.
- Enter the PIN you created when you started your application OR use your date of birth (MMDDYY) for the PIN.
- Click the “Login” button.
- BE SURE TO DISABLE all pop-up blockers in order to process a credit card payment in step #3.
- Click the Semester Year text link (i.e. “Fall 2018”) listed under “Processed Applications” and “Admission Term.”
STEP 2: Activate Your Ship E-mail and Review Your Financial Aid
the table on the right side of the screen, find the “Activate your Ship
E-mail address” section.
your “Domain User Name” listed to the right. Then select the “Click Here”
new window will open and ask for your Domain User Name and then prompt you
to set a password for your Ship e-mail account.
- Once your email account is
activated, login to your MyShip
Portal and then follow these
instructions on “How to View Your Aid Award.”
STEP 3: Confirm Your Acceptance
- Once you’ve reviewed your financial aid, return our
Application Portal (using your SU ID (“6000” number) for your Login ID and your date of birth (MMDDYY) for the PIN)
- Click the “Login” button.
- Select the Semester Year text link (i.e. “Fall 2018”) listed under Processed Applications and Admission Term
- At the next screen, click on the blue “Confirm Your Acceptance to Ship” button at the bottom left of the page.
- A new window will open that will prompt you to pay the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted, but a 2.5% convenience fee will be charged.
- There is no fee for payment by e-check.
STEP 4: Select Your Housing Option
- Click on
“Select Housing Options” which will open a new window.
- At the
top, select "Housing Agreement."
- From the
drop-down menu, choose "Agreement" if you would like to live on
campus or choose "Exemption" if you will NOT be living on
- Once you
select the agreement or the exemption, follow the prompt
screens. Those choosing the Housing Agreement will be prompted to pay
the $200 non-refundable housing deposit and to select suite type and
residence hall preferences
Please Note: All entering first-year and transfer students with fewer
30 undergraduate-level transferable credits are
required to reside in university housing. (You may be exempt from this
requirement if you live full-time with your parents or legal guardians
35 miles of campus, are 21 years of age or older, or are legally
STEP 5: Register for Orientation
- Click the link in the admissions portal next to "Register for Orientation" or click here.
Welcome to Ship!
Accepted Student Checklist
You’ve confirmed that you’re Ship Bound and now we just need a few more items to get you completely onboard: