The Huber Art Center's Computer Labs are RESERVED for those students enrolled in art courses taught in the labs. These labs are designed, with specific software, exclusively for graphic design students. The labs are also equipped with basic color printers.
The Graphic Design Lab is located on the third floor of the Huber Art Center, studio 310.
The Computer Lab for Mixed Media Technology and Innovation is located on the first level of the Huber Art Center, studio 104.
See each Lab for posted current hours.* Labs are staffed with knowledgeable student assistants.
* Labs are closed when classes are in session and when the university is closed. This includes inclement weather and all holidays/breaks.
News & Events
National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
New York City Art Galleries and Museums
- Twice a semester, a day trip
- Three day trip, each semester
Spring Break 2017 - TBA
Spring Break Trips Include:
- Round trip airfare
- Local coach to hotel and airport
- Double occupancy, tourist-class hotel
- Continental breakfast in the hotel
SU students earn one art credit as part of this program.
Note: SU students, faculty, staff, administration, alumni, retirees of SU, and the community-at-large are all welcome to join this trip.