Ship MBA at Dixon
|Shippensburg University offers its internationally accredited program at Dixon University Center to meet a growing need in the region. The program is offered through Shippensburg’s John L. Grove College of Business with classes taught at Dixon University Center by Shippensburg faculty. Students must meet admissions requirements set by Shippensburg and will receive their degree from Shippensburg.|
The John L. Grove College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, which certifies the quality of the curriculum, faculty, and support services. The program consists of 10 courses (30 credits), which includes 8 core courses and 2 elective courses. The core courses cover critical elements of business management in today's technologically advanced and global business environment.
The course sequence is flexible, as the core courses do not have prerequisites beyond the basic requirements to enter the MBA program.
MBA Degree Requirements
Ship’s 30-credit MBA consists of 8 required core courses (3 credits each) and 2 elective courses (3 credits each). The requirements are the same in each of the three delivery formats. The required courses are:
- MBA 502 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 529 Corporate Financial Management
- MBA 552 Entrepreneurship
- MBA 554 International Business
- MBA 556 Organizational Leadership
- MBA 565 Information Management and Analysis for Decision Making
- MBA 577 Supply Chain Management
- MBA 593 Strategic Management
Supply Chain Management Concentration
In this 36-credit option, students take the 8 core courses and then take 4 supply chain specific courses Select 4 courses from the following:
- SCM 510 Introduction to Logistics and Transportation Management
- SCM 515Procurement Management
- SCM 555Supply Chain Quality Management
- SCM 570Supply Chain Management Theory and Practice
- SCM 590Warehousing and Distribution Management
This concentration is delivered in a 100 percent online format and is available to all MBA students regardless of location or track selection.