Beginning in the fall of 2012, the John L. Grove College of Business began offering a 100% Online MBA program. The Ship MBA Online brings to you the value of the Ship MBA program combined with the convenience that only a fully online program can provide. This program has been designed to give you the maximum efficiency and flexibility that you may need to balance work, life, and your professional development. Some of the highlights of the program are:
- Classes offered in accelerated 8-week sessions in a 100% online format
- Work on classes anytime day or night*
- Optional opportunities to interact with faculty and students through live online video conferencing during each 8-week session
- Exams given online or at an approved proctoring site (we will help arrange an appropriate site near you)
- 10 courses (3 credits each) to complete the program
- Take 2 courses each semester (Spring, Summer, & Fall) and finish the program in only 2 years
The Ship Online program emphasizes the international dimension of business and will prepare you to compete effectively in today’s global economy.
*Some exams in some classes may be proctored, which could require students to be flexible to a potential synchronous schedule at specific locations. There are thousands of approved proctoring sites and more can be approved if needed.
MBA Director/MBA Secretary
College of Business, Grove Hall 324, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257
Office of Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education (PCDE)
Horton Hall 111, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA, 17257
(717) 477-1502 Fax: (717) 477-4050