Marketing Program B.S.B.A.
The marketing program is designed to provide students with the tools necessary to implement marketing strategies and policies. The program provides an optimum balance between theory and practice. Due to the designed flexibility of the program, students have the opportunity to tailor a marketing program of study to best fit their individual career interests.
B.S.B.A. Core Requirements
B.S.B.A. Worksheet/Flow Chart/Suggested Program Plan/Others Forms
Course Descriptions (See Section 3)
- MKT306 Buyer Behavior
- MKT430 Marketing & Management Research
- MKT495 Marketing Analysis and Strategy Development
Marketing Electives (3 of the following courses)
- MGT337 Issues in Entrepreneurship
- MGT432 Entrepreneurship
- MGT433 Small Business Management
- MKT310 Personal Selling
- MKT315 Sales Management
- MKT325 Advertising & Promotional Strategy
- MKT335 E-Marketing
- MKT340 Tourism & Event Planning
- MKT342 Business to Business Marketing and Analysis
- MKT352 Principles of Retailing
- MKT360 International Marketing
- MKT365 Relationship Marketing
- MKT370 Services Marketing
- MKT380 Sports Marketing
- MKT390 Selected Topics in Marketing
- MKT490 Selected Topics in Marketing
Marketers are in demand as the field of marketing is pervasive in our society. It is a critical function in all organizations. Examples of fields seeking marketing professionals are: e-business, advertising, business-to-business marketing, consulting, international marketing, marketing research, retail management, sales and sales management, supply chain management and transportation. Shippensburg marketing graduates are sought regularly by employers, and they are also well prepared for further pursuit of their educations at top graduate schools across the nation.
For additional information:S.U. Undergraduate Catalog (See Section 2, John L. Grove College of Business)
and forCourse Descriptions (See Section 3).