Most internships in the College of Arts and Sciences originate within departments. If you are a student looking for an internship, start first with your department's internship contact person. Remember that to have an internship for credit at Shippensburg University in the College of Arts and Sciences, you must have at least a 2.0 GPA and have earned 60 credits or more (junior status) at the time of your internship.
All internship paperwork must be submitted, with appropriate approval signatures, to the dean's office no later than the end of schedule adjustment (first week of the semester). If you have other questions about internships email the College of Arts and Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms for Students
- Internship Application
- Internship Evaluation by Student Form - To be completed by student at the conclusion of the internship.
- Internship Evaluation of Student Form - To be completed by organizational supervisor.
You must get all necessary signatures and submit this to the dean's office no later than the following dates to get credit for your internship:
- For Fall internships -- June 1 of the previous spring
- For Spring internships -- December 1 of the previous fall
- For ALL summer internships -- June 1