Teaching Teams Mission:
- To organize interdisciplinary opportunities for faculty from all three colleges to meet to discuss pedagogical issues and initiatives related to specific topics.
- To structure general topics for discussion, but to support faculty needs and suggestions for topics.
- To collect survey data to evaluate team discussions and initiatives, as well as to use determine additional discussion topics.
2013-2014 Teaching Team Topics
To sign up for a 2013-2014 Teaching Team, contact Ben Meyer.
- Teaching and Learning
- Research in the Classroom
- Desire to Learn Initiatives
- Funding Sources
- Innovative Teaching Ideas
- Supporting Struggling Students
- Service Learning and Internships
Teaching Team Survey
CFEST Teaching Team Committee Members:
Liz Fisher: Social Work and Gerontology
Clare Jantz: Geography and Earth Science
Kathryn Potoczak: Psychology