Teaching Teams Mission:
- To organize interdisciplinary opportunities for faculty from all three colleges to meet to discuss pedagogical issues and initiatives related to specific topics.
- To structure general topics for discussion, but to support faculty needs and suggestions for topics.
- To collect survey data to evaluate team discussions and initiatives, as well as to use determine additional discussion topics.
2014-2015 Teaching Team Topics
To sign up for a 2014-2015 Teaching Team, contact Ben Meyer.
- Teaching and Learning
- Research in the Classroom
- Desire to Learn Initiatives
- Funding Sources
- Innovative Teaching Ideas
- Supporting Struggling Students
- Service Learning and Internships
Teaching Team Survey
2015-16 CFEST Grants Programs next application deadline is December 1. If you are planning to travel in January, then you will need to submit your application by December 1.
The FPDC workshop is Tuesday, November 24th at 3:30 pm in LL016.