Office of the Dean
Dr. Nicole R. Hill, Dean
Campus Address: Shippen 352
Contact: Jennifer Caudill, Dean's Administrative Assistant
Campus Address: Shippen 352
Dr. Lynn Baynum, Interim Associate Dean
Campus Address: Shippen 360
Contact: Katrina Myers, Associate Dean's Administrative Assistant
Campus Address: Shippen 356
Prof. Shannon Rudy, Interim Director of Field Experiences & Partnerships
Campus Address: Shippen 352A
College of Education and Human Services Questions, Comments and Concerns Form
- Do you have a story to share about a positive experience on campus?
- Do you have a suggestion for improving the CEHS and/or the campus community?
- Do you have a question, comment or concern that should be reviewed by the Dean in the CEHS?
The College of Education and Human Services (CEHS) is dedicated to understanding and addressing individual stakeholder's (administration, faculty, staff, students, and local and professional community members) questions, comments and concerns related to college processes and policies. Our goal is to improve continually communication among all stakeholders in the college, across the campus community, and in the region. There are many offices on campus that can address your questions, comments or concerns, so please in addition to sharing your feedback here, also consider reaching out to:
- The Office of Social Equity: This office addresses student to student harassment concerns.
- The Office of Human Resources: This office addresses faculty to student harassment concerns.
- The Dean of Students: This office addresses housing, student life, and general non-academic issues.
- The Office of Professional, Continuing and Distance Education: This office addresses online and off site education.
- The Office of Experiences, Partnerships and Outreach: This office addresses field placements and community outreach in the CEHS.
- The Center for Student Engagement and Academic Enrichment: This office addresses advisement and student success issues.
- The Office of the Associate Dean in the CEHS: This office addresses exceptions to policies, graduation requirements, course transfers, and academic issues.
- The Office of the Dean in the CEHS: This office oversees all college policies, practices, and procedures, and reports to the Provost and President.
Please complete the Questions, Comments and Concerns Form to share your thoughts relating to:
- Department Policies and Practices
- Field and Clinical Experiences
- Administration, Faculty, and Staff Interactions in the College or Across Offices on Campus
- The Campus Community
- Other Comments or Concerns
To that end, we respectfully request your comments and feedback. Please be prepared to share your name, your email address, and your affiliation on campus.