SHIP Career Connection
SHIP Career Connection is a free, online job service available to Ship students and alumni, as well as employers.
Check Out Who is Coming to Campus!
Once registered , as a student/alumni you may:
- Participate in the on-campus recruitment program
- Track resume submissions and view employers who have reviewed your resume
- Receive email messages about upcoming career-related events
- View and submit your resume to organizations conducting on-campus interviews
- Report your job status: Let the Career Center know where you accepted a position!
- Post your resume for employers to view for internships and full-time opportunities
- Update your resume at any time and forward it to employers
- Search for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities
Mentoring Network (UNDER CONSTRUCTION):
- Search for a mentor or read alumni career profiles
- Alumni may search for networking opportunites and complete a profile to be completed in the network
- One-to-one alumni/student mentoring pairs
- Contact the Career Center or the University Relations Office for the current password
Once registered , as an employer you may:
- Post full time and internship opportunities available within your organization
- Edit, add, and/or delete positions as needed
- Update organizational and information as necessary
- Review student and alumni resumes in the online resume database
- Review resumes, select candidates to be interviewed, and contact students to follow up
- Schedule on-campus interviews, post positions, view resumes submitted, select candidates to interview, and review upcoming interview schedules
SHIP Career Connection Employer Help Sheet
SHIP Career Connection Student Help Sheet
SHIP Career Connection Alumni Help Sheet
Mondays, 2-6 pm
Wednesdays, 2-4 pm
Express Hours are designed for quick, 15 minute check-ins with a career advisor/counselor.
Additional extended hours available by request.