Resume Boot Camp
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Location: Ceddia Union Building (CUB100A), Shippensburg University
Employers from a variety of fields will be available to review student/alumni resumes. No appointment necessary; resume reviews will be handled on first-come, first serve basis.
- Abraxas Youth & Family Services
- Community Services Group (CSG)
- Conway Freight (cancelled)
- Daily Express
- Global Data Consultants
- Hershey Outlets
- JLG (cancelled)
- Noelker & Hull Associates, Inc.
- PA Department of Labor and Industry
- PA House of Representatives
- Phillips-Van Heusen
- Shippensburg University - Geo-Environmental Studies Department
Professional staff/representatives will be available for general resume critiques/questions.
Keep checking the site for additional employers to be added. Contact the Career Development Center at 717-477-1484 with questions.
For a full list of events, please see our calendar in Ship Career Connection.
JOB SEARCH BOOT CAMP: Basic Training for New Graduates
Thursday, December 10th, 1-4 PM, CUB 108
RSVP in SHIP Career Connection- "Events" then "Workshops"
Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm
Call to schedule an appt.
Mondays, 2-6 pm
Wednesdays, 2-4 pm
Additional extended hours available by request.