Useful Resources on the Web
- American Chemical Society: See what the ACS has to offer, including career services/job banks.
- The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Chemistry: This site is a great resource, having links to chemistry sites at universities, commercial organizations, nonprofit organizations, chem gopher and FTP servers, and more.
- National Undergraduate Research Clearinghouse: An interdisciplinary web page presenting undergraduate research.
- Journal of Chemical Education: Dedicated to Chemical Education.
Other Helpful Sites
- GRE Information This site contains a lot of information on taking the GRE's, including sample questions.
- Bare Bones Guide to HTML Want to learn how to make your own homepage?? This page has all the resources you'll need, including information on free software.
- Take a tour: You can actually take a tour of the current research in materials science at Lawrence Berkeley's National Laboratory's Advanced Light Source. (you can even get free stuff...)
- Web Elements Properties of the Elements
- Comic Book Periodic Table of the Elements
Did we miss some great sites? Let us know!