Advising Information

How will I know which of my previous college credits will transfer to Shippensburg University?

As part of the admissions application process, credits earned at other institutions will be evaluated and applied towards your general education requirements or free electives when appropriate (view advising checksheet).

Can I get my transcripts evaluated before I apply for admission?

Yes, the transfer admissions counselor can complete an unofficial transcript evaluation for you either in person or via distance.

Who will advise me after I'm accepted to Shippensburg University?

Shippensburg University will contact you.

What types of courses will Shippensburg University offer at the HACC locations?

Only the upper division courses in Health Care Administration will be offered in Harrisburg and Gettsyburg.

How do I complete required general education courses?

You may complete your remaining required general education or free elective courses at HACC or at Shippensburg University. You may continue to take general education courses while you are matriculated in the Health Care Administration program or you may complete them after you finish your major courses.

How do I register for classes?

After you have been accepted, the University will contact you regarding your program requirements and the registration process. You will then be permitted to register for your classes via our on-line student registration system.

Contact Information

Office of Admissions

Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education

College of Arts & Sciences

Financial Aid Office