B. S. Professional Studies, Technical Leadership and Administration
Shippensburg University will award a B.S. Professional Studies (Technical Leadership and Administration) upon:
- Completion of the 46 prescribed creditsat Shippensburg University with a minimum of a 2.00 cumulative GPA;
- Fulfillment of 48 credits of general education requirements;
- Earning a minimum of 120 college/university credits.
Foundation and Core Courses for Shippensburg University's B.S. in Professional Studies (Technical Leadership and Administration)
The B.S. in Professional Studies in Technical Leadership and Administration requires the following:
- 12 credits in foundation courses (management, technical writing, and communication)
- 19 credits in professional courses (management, leadership, communication)
- 12 credits electives by advisement
- 3 credits of a capstone course, Applied Project Management
Students are recommended to take a college-level algebra course before entering.