E-mail (not required)
Gender (not required)
Race/Ethnicity (not required)
Age (not required)
Total number of violations while enrolled at Shippensburg University
My case was heard by a (please select all that apply)
1. I received adequate notice about my hearing in
the mail prior to my scheduled appointment.
2. I received adequate notice about my hearing through email prior to my scheduled appointment.
3. The hearing officer assigned to my case was knowledgeable about the incident for which I was documented.
4. The hearing officer assigned to my case was knowledgeable about the University Code of Conduct.
5. I feel that sanctions were applied fairly in accordance with my violation.
6. I was given the opportunity to provide verbal testimony regarding the incident.
7. I feel that my individual rights were respected by the conduct hearing committee or hearing officer assigned to my case.
8. My student rights were explained to me before my hearing.
9. I feel that I was given the opportunity to ask questions during my hearing/pre-hearing conference.
10. I feel that Shippensburg University cares about my well-being.
11. I took advantage of my option for a Pre-Hearing Conference.
12. Hearing procedures were clearly explained to me.
13. I feel that my hearing was conducted in a timely manner.
14. Shippensburg University staff was readily available to answer my questions.
15. I became aware of the importance of making sound, responsible decisions ON CAMPUS after going through the student conduct process.
16. I became aware of the importance of making sound, responsible decisions OFF CAMPUS after going through the student conduct process.
17. Through this experience, I have developed a better understanding of my responsibilities as a member of the academic and local communities.
18. My sanction (if applicable) was clearly explained to me upon the end of my hearing.
19. I felt that I was given proper explanation of hearing expectations prior to meeting with my hearing officer.
20. I was notified (in writing) of my option to appeal assigned sanctions.
21. Please feel free to make any additional comments or suggestions that you feel would be helpful to the Director of Student Conduct in improving student conduct services.