Admissions and Application Information for Emerging Leaders
- GMAT score of 450 or higher is required. For additional information on the GMAT go to:
- Apply early, even if you have courses in progress.
Applications will be considered in the order they are received (cohort capacity of 25 students)
- Capacity requirements
Maximum capacity of 25 students. A minimum of 15 students will be required to begin this cohort in Harrisburg. Students must meet academic requirements prior to the cohort beginning Fall 2012 in order to be admitted to the cohort.
- Application Process
You must apply by using the online application with the MBA Emerging Leaders/HBG code on it.
- Application fee is $40.00
- Return Form to :
- Office of Graduate Admissions
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg PA 17257
An orientation session for admitted/confirmed students will be held prior to the Fall 2012 semester.
Designed for recent college graduates, this one-year program combines classroom study with a business practicum that will give students the opportunity to gain meaningful professional experience while extending their studies at the graduate level.
- Students will attend classes on Wednesday during the day and will schedule the business practicum according to student and employer needs.
- Classes will be conducted two-thirds face-to-face and one-third online.
- Classes will be taught by our current highly qualified MBA faculty.
The program consists of 33 credit hours divided into three semesters:
- Fall Semester – Analysis (12 credits)
- Spring Semester – Synthesis (9 credits)
- Summer Semester – Integration (9 credits)