The Executive Board and General Members of GSAB volunteer to serve on a variety of campus boards and committees as representatives of the graduate student body. If you’re interested in serving on one of the committees that has a vacancy, please email
- Academic Master Taskforce:
- Academic Technology Review Committee:
- ADA/504 Compliance Committee:
- Administration and Finance Council:
- Anti-Discrimination Policy Board: Matt Worley and Rosie Owoc
- Commission on Human Understanding:
- Forum: Carl Archut, Jr.
- GA Allocations Subcommittee: Emily Huffer
- LGBTQ+ Concerns Committee: Hannah Roos
- Global Community & Awareness Committee: Becca Zelner
- Governance Review Committee:
- Graduate Council: Carl Archut, Jr.
- Graduate Orientation Subcommittee: Hannah Roos
- Library Committee: Stephanie Reynolds
- Human Relations Fact Finding Board:
- Integrated Marketing Committee:
- Parking Appeals Committee:
- Planning & Budget: Becca Zelner
- President’s Cabinet: Carl Archut, Jr.
- Program Review Committee:
- Sexual Harassment Education Committee: Steph Reynolds
- Sexual Harassment Fact Finding Board: Becca Zelner
- Sexual Harassment Policy Board: Emily Huffer and Steph Reynolds
- Student Affairs Committee: Carl Archut, Jr.
- Teacher Education Council:
- University Curriculum Committee: Carl Archut, Jr.
- University Technology and Library Services Council:
- Web Content Advisory Board: