Faculty/Staff Payroll Services:
Welcome to Shippensburg University!
Please complete the following payroll enrollment documents in full so that information can be entered in the payroll system for proper generation of your paycheck. FAILURE TO RETURN YOUR COMPLETED DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN DELAYS IN PAYROLL.
Return completed forms:
Human Resources Department Old Main 109
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Click here to print all forms
- Employee Information Sheet - This information is recorded in accordance with Federal and Commonwealth guidelines. Please complete all sections.
- Veteran Status Information – This information is recorded in accordance with Federal and Commonwealth guidelines. Please complete all sections.
- W-4- federal income tax withholding - Please complete the bottom portion of the first page. The remainder of the form is for information.
- Local services tax exemption certificate - Complete this form only if exemption(s) apply. YOU MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT THE EXEMPTION AS INDICATED.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification – Complete Section 1 of the document. You must provide proof of employment eligibility (see attached list of documents) in PERSON before you can begin to work. Originals of documents must be present upon arrival at the Shippensburg University. Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Instruction
- Local earned income tax residency certification - Complete this form to indicate county and borough or township residence for local tax purposes. If you are relocating to this area, please complete the form with your current address and, when you move, complete the Change of Address Form at the end of this packet with your new address.
- Service with other state agencies- Complete this form to indicate whether you are currently participating in Pennsylvania State Retirement Plans or are collecting a retirement benefit.
- Previous periods of service with other state agencies - Complete this form IF APPLICABLE to indicate other periods of service.
- Pay option selection-Complete this form ONLY if you are full time faculty teaching for an entire academic year, designating whether you want to be paid year-round at 26 pay periods or only during the academic year at 20 pay periods. Failure to complete the form with payroll enrollment will result in receiving your pay at the 20-pay option.
- Direct deposit authorization - Complete the form if you wish to elect direct deposit. ATTACH A VOIDED CHECK OR DOCUMENTATION FROM THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION TO VERIFY TRANSIT ROUTING NUMBER AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.
- Campus directory update – Please click this link
http://www.ship.edu/HR/Update_Campus_Directory_Information/ to update your Campus Directory Information.
- Confidentiality statement,
- Workers compensation employee notification and workers compensation information - Please sign and date the forms.
- Work related injury procedures & important notice- You may keep these documents for your reference.
- Background Checks Information
- Information Release Authorization – Please print all information as requested
- Background Clearance Certification for Provisional Employment
- Out of state residents- We are required to withhold Pennsylvania State Tax. If you are a resident of Maryland, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, Virginia, or West Virginia, however, you can complete a REV-420, Employee’s Statement of Nonresidence in Pennsylvania, and these taxes will not be withheld. You would be responsible for making the appropriate tax payments to your state. If needed, this form may be obtained from the Human Resource Office at Shippensburg University.