You may schedule to receive your allergy injections at the health center. Allergy injections are administered by a registered nurse under the direction of the student's personal allergist. The following requirements must be met in order to receive your injections at the health center:
- You must be under the care of an allergist to receive allergy injections.
- Personal allergy serums that have specific written physician's orders and are provided by the student - the serum is kept refrigerated in the Allergy Injection room.
- Student's who receive allergy injections must provide a copy of the most current instructions from their allergist for the administering RN to follow and maintain.
- Student's must make an appointment with our nursing staff to initiate a walkthrough visit and for regimented future appointments to receive allergy injections.
- Student's will need to remain in Etter Health Center for 30 minutes after injections to watch for reactions.
Please note: EHC will not administer injections from inadequately labeled vials or that lack instructions or incomplete instructions.
Allergy Injection Hours
Self Scheduling Coming Soon! (Please call Etter Health Center at (717) 477-1458 to make an appointment).