Students with health emergencies can be seen without an appointment when the Health Center is open, 7:30 a.m. through 11:30 p.m. daily.
If you become seriously ill or injured during the hours between 11:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m., contact your resident assistant, Campus Police, or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
The phone number for Campus Police is:
(717) 477-1444, or 1444 if on campus
or for emergencies dial: 1911
112 North 7th Street
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Phone (717) 267-3000
- 81 South
- Exit 16 (US -30)
- Bear right US 30 - go 0.7 mi.
- Turn right at N 7th St.
45 Sprint Dr.
Carlisle, PA 17013
Phone (717) 249-1212
- 81 North to Exit 45 (College Street)
- Turn Right onto Walnut Bottom Road
- Turn Right onto Alexander Spring Road at traffic light directly after McDonald's
- Proceed to Medical Center on Left
- Follow signs for Parking