REQUIRED:(Must have these.)
Tetanus and Diphtheria
- Usually given in a series of injections over a number of years
- Last injection (booster)MUST be within the past 10 years
- May appear as Td, Tdap, Adacel, Boostrix
MMR - (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Given in a series of 2 injections
- Must have both injections (MMR 1 and MMR 2)
- If unable to provide dates will be required to provide proof of positive titers (blood tests)for all 3 diseases
These are all required immunizations. If any of these are missing from your health form, your health form will be entered as incomplete. This will place a hold on your account and prevent you from scheduling for any classes, dropping or adding a class, arranging a leave of absence, etc. until this required information is provided.
To obtain these dates you may use the following sources: family doctor, pediatrician, high school immunization record, PA Dept of Health,or immunization record from babybook.
If you don't have these dates or are unable to find your record, you will need to get these immunizations or get titers to provide proof of immunity. This may be done by your family doctor.
For further information on immunizations you may go to http://acha.org/Publications/docs/ACHA_RIPI_Apr2012.pdf
OPTIONAL:(These are recommended but not required by the health center.)