All freshmen and incoming transfer students, living in university residence halls/housing for the first time, must complete the Meningitis Compliance form.
- Select the Student Tab in https://portal.ship.edu using your Ship email address and password
- Once you have logged in, select "Ship Life". In the "My Housing" portlet select the Meningitis Form.
- A survey will be present called "Mandatory Meningitis." This is the survey that the Housing Department requires students to complete prior to moving into campus housing.
- If you are under 18, you must print the paper Meningitis Form and return it with your parents signature.
- If you are over 18, NO PAPER form is required, you must use the form in the portlet. Once you have completed the online pages, you are IN COMPLIANCE with the law and NO FURTHER FORMS are needed.
- Complying ONE time is sufficient for ALL YEARS of each student's educational career.
If you have any questions please call housing at (717) 477-1701.