The day has finally arrived: You're off to college!
What to Bring/Not Bring Take a look at the New Student Housing Check List ahead of time to figure out what you'll need to live on campus.
Move In Day is always a bustle of activity inside and outside our residence halls. We'll have student volunteers and university staff on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
Fall 2018 Incoming Students Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
If you are a new student, check-in dates and times will be will be set by hall and zip code on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 and Thursday, August 23, 2018 before classes begin.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Room/Apartment Condition Report
When you check in, you will receive an RCR/ACR (Room/Apartment Condition Report) which states the condition of the various items in the room as inspected by the residence hall staff. After you check-in, you should take a few minutes to inspect your room. If your form does not accurately reflect the condition of your room, you must bring any discrepancies to the attention of the residence hall staff within 48 hours to ensure that you will not be held financially accountable for these damages at check out.
Fall 2018 Returning Students
Harley Hall, Kieffer Hall, Lackhove Hall, McCune Hall, Naugle Hall, and Seavers Hall
Returning students will arrive on Saturday, August 25, 2018 after 9:00 a.m.