Housing Forms



Room Change Form  To be completed after the 2nd week of the semester.  Turn this completed form into the residence life staff for approval or contact the staff in order to coordinate a room change.
Request for One-Semester Housing Agreement  This form is used for returning students who plan to graduate, study abroad, student teach, or have an internship.  Deadline to request a special one semester agreement for the Fall 2015 will be at the end of January 2015.  This form should not be submitted before Nov. 1, 2014.
Single Room Request The Housing Office plans to offer single rooms to students assigned to McLean(freshman) or Mowrey(upperclassman) Hall for the 2014-15 academic year.  If you are not assigned to these buildings you would not be eligible to request a single room as individual bedrooms are abailable in the suites by completing a room change request.
 Damage and Billing Appeal - The Appeal form is no longer available.
  Withdrawal from Residence Hall Form  This form should be completed and submitted to the Residence Life Staff with a Room Condition Report (RCR) and you will need to turn in your room and mail box keys in order to properly check out of your hall.  This form is only necessary if a student has check-in at the residence hall.
 Application for Living Learning Communities
Request for Release Form (after July 1 of the academic year agreement and after Dec 1 for Spring only agreements)
Please note- Housing agreements are for the academic year. If you sign an agreement or lease with an off campus landlord before being released from your university agreement you may be held liable for both leases and all housing fees.

get Adobe Reader In order to print and view these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download this free software.