- Damage and Billing Appeal: This form will be available during the appeal period. The appeal period for Spring 2016 will end on May 31, 2016.
- Room Change Form: To be completed after the 2nd week of the semester. Turn this completed form into the residence life staff for approval or contact the staff in order to coordinate a room change.
- Request for One-Semester Housing Agreement This form is used for returning students who plan to graduate, study abroad, student teach, or have an internship. Deadline to request a special one semester agreement for the Fall 2016 will be at the end of January 2016.
- Single Room Request: The Housing Office plans to offer single rooms to current students assigned to McLean Hall for the 2016-17 academic year. If you request a single room in McLean Hall you should also list McLean Hall as your building preference and not select a room in the Suites. If you select a room in the suites you will not be considered for McLean Hall.
- Request For Release From Housing Agreement (Available after May 1st): The deadline to cancel the 2016-17 Housing Agreement was May 1. This form is used for students who are requesting to be released from their 2016-17 housing agreement after May 1, 2016. Fill out and submit the form with all important details you wish to have considered when the Housing Office makes a decision to approve or deny your request.
- Request to Cancel 2016-17 Housing Agreement (Currently not available): This form is used to cancel next year's housing before the deadline of May 1, 2016. The $200 deposit is a non-refundable deposit. After May 1st students may complete the Request to be Released from the the Housing Agreement.
- Withdrawal from Residence Hall Form: This check-out form should be completed and submitted to the Residence Life Staff with a Room Condition Report (RCR) and you will need to turn in your room and mail box keys in order to properly check out of your hall. This form is only necessary if a student has checked-in at the residence hall.
- Application for Living Learning Communities
The application deadline for 2016-17 was June 5, 2016 (Not currently available)
- Laundry Service Request: This form is used to request service to a washer or dryer in the Laundry area.
- Off Campus Landlord Listing Request: This form is used by landlords who would like to be listed on our website.
Housing Room Reservations
In order to print and view these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download this free software.