McLean Hall (Fifth floor is Healthy Living)
McLean Hall Image Gallery
- $ 2,090.00 2012-2013 per student per semester.
- Estimated cost $2,090.00 2013-2014 per student per semester.
Near Reisner Dining Hall and Franklin Science Center.
Coeducational by wing
- Housing 420 men and women.
- Coeducational experiences are within the wing
- Exercise room including a Stairmaster.
- Sound module provides a quiet facility for music and studying.
- Microwave available for use at the front desk.
- Games, sports equipment, available to sign out at the front desk.
- Recreation Room and Study Lounges available.
- Common area kitchen in the recreation room.
- Read More
- Closets and dressers are built-in; the desks w/chairs and beds are portable.
- Standard twin size, can be bunked.
- Bed height from the floor can be adjusted between 8 and 30 inches.
- Bed rails are available upon request.
(The University does not assume any liability for injuries resulting from falling out of bed.)
- Venetian blinds are provided.
- Window size is 5'0h x 7'0 w.
(Curtain rods are not provided).
|Desk ||48" Wide ||24" Deep ||30" Tall |
|Bed ||39" Wide ||80" Deep ||34" Tall |
|Closet ||47" Wide ||29.5" Deep ||95" Tall |
|Dresser ||24" Wide ||24" Deep ||42" Tall |
|Window ||72" Wide || || |
|Curtain Rod || ||80" Long || |
Vending / Laundry
- Vending machines located in the lobby
- Laundry facilities located in the basement
The fifth floor houses the Healthy Living community in rooms 500-563.
Healthy Living Website
The University does not assume any legal obligations to pay for the loss of or damage to items of personal property. Therefore, students or parents are encouraged to carry appropriate insurance to cover such losses.