Mowrey Hall Image Gallery
- $ 2,220.00 2014-2015 per student per semester.
Near Reisner Dining Hall, the Cumberland Union Building, and the Recreation Facilities.
Coeducational by wing
- Housing men and women.
- Co-Ed by Wing
- Extensive multi-station weight room which includes a Stairmaster.
- A sound module provides a quiet facility for music and studying.
- Microwave available for use at the front desk.
- Games, sports equipment, available to sign out at the front desk.
- Recreation room and Study Lounges available.
- Common area kitchen.
- Read More
- Closets are built-in; the desks w/chairs and dressers are portable.
- Standard twin size, can be bunked.
- The bed height from the floor can be adjusted to either 16 inches or 26 inches.
(If students choose to bunk their beds, they must secure bunking pins and instructions from an RA or the RD)
- Bed rails are available upon request.
(The University does not assume any liability for injuries resulting from falling out of bed).
- Venetian blinds are provided.
- Window size is 4'4"h x 10'6' w.
(Curtain rods are not provided)
|Desk ||45" Wide ||24" Deep ||30" Tall |
|Bed ||37.5" Wide ||80" Deep ||36" Tall |
|Closet ||48" Wide ||29.5" Deep ||96" Tall |
|Dresser ||24" Wide ||23.5" Deep ||47" Tall |
|Window ||64" Wide || || |
|Curtain Rod || ||125" Long || |
Vending / Laundry
- Vending machines are located in the recreation room.
- Laundry facilities are located in each residence hall. The machines will operate either with value placed on the student ID card or by using coins.
- Ironing boards are available in each hall. Students must bring their own irons.
The University does not assume any legal obligations to pay for the loss of or damage to items of personal property. Therefore, students or parents are encouraged to carry appropriate insurance to cover such losses.