Terrace Floor | First Floor | Second Floor | Third Floor | Fourth Floor
- Completed in 2012
- Home to the Discover SU Living Learning Community 56 beds on 2 floors (Rooms 201-317)
Unit Type B
2015-16 Estimate Cost per semester per student = $3,741
2-person shared suite with bathroom
1 - window 70"l x 70"w x 6.5" d
Unit Type C
2015-16 Estimate Cost per semester per student = $4,323
2-person private suite with sitting area and bathroom
2 - windows 70"l x 70"w x 6.5" d
| || |
Unit Type D2 (D3 is on a corner)
2015-16 Estimate Cost per semester per student = $4,217
4-person shared suite with living room, dining space, kitchenette, and 2 bathrooms.
3 - window 70"l x 70"w x 6.5" d (D3 Same)
Unit Type E
2015-16 Estimate Cost per semester per student = $4,748
2 person private suite with living room, dining space, kitchenette, and bathroom
5 - windows, 3-70"l x 70"w x 6.5" d, 1-70"l x 34"w x 6.5"d, 1- 70"l x 34"w x 7.5" d
| || |
Next to Reisner Dining Hall, the Rec Fields, and McLean Hall II
Housing 246 men and women
- Television lounges with brand-new flat-screen TVs
- Games, sports equipment, available to sign out at the front desk.
- Study Lounges available on every floor
- State-of-the-art common area kitchen for cooking
- Read More
- Closets are built-in; the desks w/chairs and dressers are portable.
- All beds are extra long; can be bunked.
- The bed height from the floor can be adjusted to either 16 inches or 26 inches.
(If students choose to bunk their beds, they must secure bunking pins and instructions from an RA or the RD)
- Bed rails are available upon request.
(The University does not assume any liability for injuries resulting from falling out of bed).
- Venetian blinds are provided.
Vending / Laundry
- Vending machines are located in the lobby
- Laundry facilities are located in each residence hall. The machines will operate either with value placed on the student ID card or by using coins.
- Students must bring their own ironing board and iron
The University does not assume any legal obligations to pay for the loss of or damage to items of personal property. Therefore, students or parents are encouraged to carry appropriate insurance to cover such losses.