Engaging Service Through Action
For students who share a common interest in an active lifestyle with an appreciation and focus on service.
The Engaging Service through Action LLC is a perfect fit for students who share a common interest in an active lifestyle with an appreciation and focus on service. Regular opportunities to perform service with peers, connect with community partners, and reflect on shared experiences are cornerstones of this LLC.
Members have the opportunity to take a leadership role or assist with developing and directing activities.
This LLC is for students who want to fully explore what it takes to leave a lasting impact at Shippensburg University and make a difference in the world. Students learn more about themselves and the world through regularly scheduled service, reflection, organized events, and community discussions.
In addition, social and academic events are offered throughout the semester by the Residence Life staff and others across campus.
Perks and Benefits
- Suite-style living in the newly built McCune Hall
- Lounge reserved specifically for your LLC use
- Living with diverse group of people who are like-minded about the value of service and engagement in the community
- Planning and participating in service projects both on and off campus
- Interacting with many staff and community members around the areas of leadership and service
- Becoming involved in on-campus clubs and student organizations