Engaging Service Through Action
For students who share a common interest in an active lifestyle with an appreciation and focus on service.
The Engaging Service through Action LLC is a perfect fit for students who share a common interest in an active lifestyle with an appreciation and focus on service.
This interest community is a partnership with the Center of Engagement, Service, and Learning (CESL). Members will have the opportunity to engage with weekly service sites as well as other single programs opportunities through CESL. Members will be able to engage with community leaders on a monthly basis. Members of this community are encouraged to engage with their peers and to reflect on what it means to be a service leader.
In addition, social and academic events are offered throughout the semester by the Residence Life staff and others across campus.
Perks and Benefits
- Suite-style living in the newly built McCune Hall
- Lounge reserved specifically for your LLC use
- Living with diverse group of people who are like-minded about the value of service and engagement in the community
- Planning and participating in service projects both on and off campus
- Interacting with many staff and community members around the areas of leadership and service
- Becoming involved in on-campus clubs and student organizations