New Student Arrival Information
ARRIVAL TIMES AND DATES FOR RESIDENCE HALL STUDENTS
Incoming freshman and transfer residents in McCune and
Presidents Halls only are encouraged to check in on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 according to the zip codes provided
below. NO other building has a staff
that will be accessible for check-in. All
other incoming and transfer students at other residence halls are expected to arrive
on Thursday, August 21, 2014 according to zip code. Please review the schedules below.
New students should check-in between 8:00 and 10:45 a.m. on Friday check-in between 8:00 and 10:45 a.m. on Friday, January 16, 2015. Returning students will report on Sunday, January 18, 2015 after 1:00 p.m. Stone Ridge Commons will remain open over the Thanksgiving and Winter Break.
NOTE: Failing to occupy your room does not automatically release you from your housing agreement if you enroll in school.
When you arrive:
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near the building.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Room/Apartment Condition Report
When you check-in, you will receive an RCR/ACR (Room/Apartment Condition Report) which states the condition of the various items in the room as inspected by the residence hall staff. After you check-in, you should take a few minutes to inspect your room. If your form does not accurately reflect the condition of your room, you must bring any discrepancies to the attention of the residence hall staff within 48 hours to ensure that you will not be held financially accountable for these damages at check-out.
Moving in day is always a bustle of activity both inside and outside the residence halls. Our staff will be there to help things run as smoothly as possible and both your patience and cooperation are important and appreciated.