New Student Arrival Information
New students should check-in between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. on Friday, January 16, 2015 at the Residence Hall listed in the MyHousing portal. Returning students will report on Sunday, January 18, 2015 after 1:00 p.m. Stone Ridge Commons will remain open over the Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break.
The schedule will be available here soon.
NOTE: Failing to occupy your room does not automatically release you from your housing agreement if you enroll in school.
When you arrive:
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near the building.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Room/Apartment Condition Report
When you check-in, you will receive an RCR/ACR (Room/Apartment Condition Report) which states the condition of the various items in the room as inspected by the residence hall staff. After you check-in, you should take a few minutes to inspect your room. If your form does not accurately reflect the condition of your room, you must bring any discrepancies to the attention of the residence hall staff within 48 hours to ensure that you will not be held financially accountable for these damages at check-out.Moving in day is always a bustle of activity both inside and outside the residence halls. Our staff will be there to help things run as smoothly as possible and both your patience and cooperation are important and appreciated.