Creating New Tables
- Switch to Edit mode
- Select the content area you wish to insert the table
- Go to Edit in Context or Edit
- Find the place you wish to insert the table
- Use the Editor to insert the table
- go to Edit in Context or Edit
- Click on the table you wish to edit. The edit window at the top will switch to a table editor. Click within the yellow area at side or top of the table to insert rows or columns.
- Open the Inspector. The inspector will allow you to change alignment, spacing, background, etc. of the table, TR- table row, or TD- cell/
- Note: In order to properly edit tables it is best practice to edit each cell individually.