Desire2Learn Campus Life and Go Mobile
Students and faculty can stay connected to course Content, News, Bookmarks, Grades and Calendars through Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices. The new interface is optimized for modible web browsing and isn't device dependent.
Learn More: http://www.desire2learn.com/mobile/highered/features/#iOS
Desire2Learn 2GO is a mobile learning application that enables students and faculty to take teaching and learning on the road. They stay connected - Anytime. Anywhere. With Desire2Learn 2GO, users stay connected to their eLearning program around the clock and around the globe.
Students and faculty can access content wherever and whenever while using a device they can easily operate.
Enable Personalized Learning
By removing time and geographic barriers, both faculty and students can feel in control of their learning journey.
Download the Application
Please follow these instructions to download Desire2Learn 2GO to your BlackBerry® device:
- Open BlackBerry® App World on your BlackBerry® device.
- Search for Desire2Learn and download the application of your choice.
Preview the following applications on BlackBerry® App World:
Desire2Learn® 2GO Readerhttp://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13957
- Read bookmarked course content from the Learning Environment
- View bookmarked course content even with no wireless connection (SD card required)
- After seven days, unread materials will be automatically released on the SD card
Desire2Learn® 2GO Classlisthttp://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13958
- Connect with classmates using publicly available contact information
- View classmates' profiles to find common interests or connections
- Connect over phone or email with one click
Desire2Learn® 2GO Gradebookhttp://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13959
- See overall academic performance in all courses at a glance
- See grades as soon as they're available
- Get more details by reviewing grades for assignments, quizzes and exams