Manage Grades Event Log
Event logs maintain a record of changes made to a grade book. The logs can be useful when auditing a grade book and discussing grades with users.
- User Grades Event Log records all of the changes made to a particular user's grades.
- Grade Item Even Log records changes to users' grades on a single grade item.
- Final Grade Event Log records changes to users’ final grades.
- Manage Grades Event Log records changes made to the properties or restrictions of a specific grade item.
Access the event log for a user
- Click the name of the student on the User List.
- Select Event Log on the action bar.
Access the event log for users’ grades on a grade item
- From the User List page, click on the Enter Grades icon for a grade item.
- Select Event Log on the action menu.
Access the event log for users’ final grades
- From the User List page, click on the Enter Grades icon for the Final Grade item.
- Select on the Event Log link on the action menu.
Access the event log for changes to a grade items properties or restrictions
- In the Manage Grades area, click on the name of a grade item from the Grades List.
- Click on the Event Log button in the top tool menu.