Setting Up and Viewing a Quiz Report
Setting Up a Quiz Report
Quiz reports can be created to compile summary information about a quiz. Rather than looking in multiple areas to locate quiz statistics, instructors can create a report that pulls it together in one place. Reports can be tailored for the instructor, a specific student, or a group of students. For example, after all students have completed a quiz the instructor may release a report showing the questions with the correct answers.
From the Course Home page red Navigation bar, click the QUIZZES link. The Manage Quizzes pane appears.
Click the desired quiz. The Edit Quiz pane appears.
Select the "Reports Setup" tab.
Click the "Add Report" button. The New Quiz Report pane appears.
In the "Report Name" text box, type a name for the report.
In the "Report Type" section, select the information and statistics to include in the report. For a more detailed description of an item click HELP.
In the "Release" section, select when to release the report.
In the "Release Report To" section, select who will be allowed to view this report.
Click the "Save Report" button.
Viewing a Quiz Report
Quiz reports contain information regarding a completed quiz. The quiz information can be easily viewed after students have completed a quiz. A quiz report is not automatically created and must be set up by the instructor. For more information refer to Setting up a Quiz Report.
- From the Course Home page red navigation bar, click the QUIZZES link. The Manage Quizzes pane appears.
- Select the desired quiz. The Edit Quiz pane appears.
- Click the REPORTS button.
- From the Reports section, select the desired report. The Generate Report pane appears.
- OPTIONAL: If more than one quiz attempt has been made, go to the pull-down menus and select the desired date(s) for specific attempts
- Click GENERATE HTML REPORT. The selected quiz report appears.
- To print the report click PRINT REPORT.
- To export the report information to a workable file:
- Click EXPORT TO CSV FILE. The File Download dialog box appears.
- Click the SAVE button. The Save As dialog box appears.
- Navigate to and select the desired save location
- Click SAVE. The Download complete dialog box appears.
- Click CLOSE. The report information is exported.