Instructors can use the Classlist to see who’s enrolled in your course, check who’s online and to send emails to students. Instructors and students who are currently logged into Learning Environment appear with a green dot beside their names.
To view information about your students, use the action icons beside students’ names or at the top of the Classlist.
Access the Classlist tool
- Click the Classlist link on your course navigation bar.
Check who's online from Classlist
- The Online Status icon displays beside the names of other users who are currently online.
Send an email from Classlist
- Email students by selecting the checkbox next to their name.
- Click on the Email selected users icon.
- Type a subject and message in the appropriate fields. Click the Browse button to add an attachment, if desired.
- Click on the Send button.
View student progress
- Click Classlist in red navigation bar.
- Find the user whose progress you want check and click on the User Progress icon.
- To view another course, click the Select different course link.
- To view another user, click the Select different user link.
- To view another tool, click the Change button and select from the drop-down menu.
- To view another user’s progress, click the Select different user link.
Note: Instructors can only view other users' progress if they have the appropriate permissions.