You can click on the discussions link, your update widget, or subscribe to the discussion to view the messages.
Reading Messages in Discussion
Find the necessary forum under the Discussions List and select the desired topic. The topic will open with each individual thread listed below. Click on a message thread to view the entire message and reply. You can navigate between messages using the Discussion List panel beside the thread.
Following a Discussion, Forum, or Topic
Click the icon to subscribe to a topic, and click it again to unsubscribe to a topic.
You can manage your subscriptions through the Notifications page or the Subscription option beside Discussions Lists under Discussions.
Flagging a Message
In discussions, you can flag a message to come back and read it later. Select Flag Thread from the dropdown menu by the post author’s name.
You can view only flagged messages by selecting "Flagged" from the Filter by: options at the top of the message list.
Posting a Message:
- Click on the topic where you want to post a message.
- Click Start a New Thread button
- Enter a Subject
- Enter your Message
- Select whether or not to subscribe to the post
- Add attachments if necessary
- Click Post
Replying to a Message:
- Click on the thread that you wish to reply to, and click
- Enter your reply in the Message field. If you want to include the original message with your message, click the Add Original Message Text link.
- Select whether you would like to subscribe to the thread
- Add attachments, if necessary
- Click Post