Email Information Portal
Welcome to the Shippensburg University Faculty and Staff Help Desk's E-mail Information Portal. Below, we have provided important links that you will need to access your e-mail, check your e-mail settings, and manage your e-mail password. The links below will send you directly to the page on the Shippensburg University Website that you will need to accomplish the task you select.
If you have questions regarding your e-mail or have difficulty managing your account information, please contact the Faculty and Staff Help Desk by phone (x4357 option 2) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be glad to assist you!
Check Your E-mail
- This link will take you directly to https://mail.ship.edu where you can log into Outlook Web Access with your University-provided credentials to check your e-mail.
Mobile Device E-mail Setup
- This link will take you directly to our mobile device e-mail setup page where you can find settings and walkthroughs to configure your mobile device with your University-provided credentials to check your e-mail.
Change Your E-mail Password
- This link will take you directly to https://password.ship.edu where you will see a form to change your password. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and enter the required information to change your password.
Reset Your E-mail Password
- If you have difficulty changing your e-mail password, or your current password has expired, you may want to try resetting your e-mail password. To do this, go to https://password.ship.edu and click on the Forgot Password? link.. If you have any trouble with this process, please contact the Faculty/Staff Help Desk.
SPAM Filtering Settings
- This link will take you directly to https://barracuda.ship.edu. Barracuda is our SPAM filtering software that prevents many unwanted SPAM e-mails from reaching your inbox. Clicking this link will allow you to check the messages that have been "caught" by the SPAM filter, and you will have the opportunity to deliver these e-mails to your inbox in order to read them. You will need to log into this system with your University-provided e-mail credentials.
- If you have questions, you can consult the Barracuda Spam Firewall User's Guide or contact the Faculty and Staff Help Desk.
Note: Email Account Clean up
Email accounts and Personal File Space of FORMER students who are NO LONGER attending Shippensburg University are removed around one month after the end of the semester.
If you are NOT currently enrolled in a class or scheduled for a class in an future semester, your account will be removed on or after the above date. If you wish to save any email messages, you may do so. Simply forward each message you wish to keep to an off-campus email account. You can also save your Personal Files on http://stufiles.ship.edu/ to your local hard drive or other local media. Be sure to forward your email messages and save your files before the date above.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff Members:
If you are currently attending SU or you are a faculty or staff member, your email account will NOT be affected and will remain fully active and available. Your files and email will NOT be removed.