If admissions requirements are met, students are given the opportunity to apply directly to the overseas university. Tuition, fees, housing, etc. are paid directly to the university abroad based upon the expenses as designated by the school.
*University of the Sunshine Coast
- Opened in 1996, the USC is Australia's newest university. It is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, one of the most beautiful regions in the country
*University of Wollongong
- Located one hour south of Sydney along the famous "South Coast" of Australia, the University of Wollongong has it all --great beaches, cultural activities, sports, festivals, and a pleasant climate.
*Edge Hill University, England
- The college is located in lovely Northwest England, close to the Irish Sea. The college features a wide variety of major and general education courses, and student teaching is also available
*University of Leicester, England
*University of Stirling, Scotland
*University of Westminster, England
- Study for a semester or a year in the heart of exciting London, with mainland Europe on your doorstep.
*University College Cork
- UCC is located in the bustling town center of the city Cork. Cork is the second largest city in Ireland in which over 200,000 people live, and only 160 miles from Dublin.
*University of College Dublin
- University College Dublin, often referred to as UCD, is the largest university in Ireland boasting over 20,000 students. Situated within central Dublin, UCD consists of many academic, residential and sports buildings.
*University of Limerick
- The University of Limerick has been hosting American study abroad students for over 15 years.