Shippensburg University is affiliated with the following program providers. These programs provide study abroad opportunities to locations SU does not have its own programs. Students are free to use one of the program providers below or research other options. Guidance can be provided by an advisor to find a suitable program.
Ship students have used program providers to study in countries such as:
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belize, Brazil,
Czech Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Dominican
Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Senegal, Spain, South
Africa and United Arab Emirates
- Academic Programs International
- American Institute for Foreign Studies
- CEA Global Education
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- Cultural Experiences Abroad
- International Studies Abroad
- Travel and Education(T&E)
Students may also study abroad through other PASSHE universities, and information about this may be found from a study abroad advisor.