MGT 546 - Ethics in Organizations and Business - Dr. Becker
Research guide for Project and Presentation.
Apply course-related theories and concepts to research on an approved topic, write a research paper, and present your findings in class.
Research Process Overview
Determine your topic, then follow a process which makes sense to you for gathering relevant information.
Using primary academic literature via the library databases, develop the background for your topic.
Use 10 articles on a single topic from the approved journals listed below to inform your paper.
(Parenthetical initials indicate which database to use or where to find articles published in the title)
- Academy of Management Journal (BSP, JSTOR)
- Academy of Management Learning & Education (BSP)
- Academy of Management Perspectives (BSP)
- Academy of Management Review (BSP, JSTOR)
- Administrative Science Quarterly (BSP, JSTOR)
- Business & Society (Print)
- Business Horizons (BSP, Print)
- California Management Review (BSP, Print)
- Consulting Psychology Journal (PsycARTICLES, BSP)
- HR Magazine (BSP, Print)
- Harvard Business Review (BSP, Print)
- Human Relations (Print)
- Human Resource Development Quarterly (ABI-T&I)
- Human Resource Management (Print)
- Human Resource Management Review (BSP)
- Human Resource Planning (BSP, Print)
- Industrial and Labor Relations Review (BSP, JSTOR)
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Indexed in PsycINFO)
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (open access title)
- International Journal of Human Resource Management (Indexed in PsycINFO)
- Journal of Applied Psychology (PsycARTICLES, BSP, Print)
- Journal of Business and Psychology (Indexed in PsycINFO)
- Journal of Business Ethics (Print, Online)
- Journal of High Technology Management Research (BSP)
- Journal of Small Business Management (BSP, Print)
- Journal of Management (BSP, Print)
- Journal of Organizational Behavior (JSTOR)
- Organization Management Journal
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes (Print, Online)
- Organizational Dynamics (Print, Online)
- Personnel Psychology (BSP, Print)
- Sloan Management Review (BSP, Print)
- Training and Development Journal (BSP, Print)