Grace B. Luhrs University Elementary School
Library Media Center
Information for Third Graders
Current Classwork Links:
Author's Purpose Practice:
Review the Video
Practice Activity #1:
Practice Activity #2:
Practice Activity #3:
Practice Activity #4:
Shippensburg University Library Databases for Kids
Off campus access to the library databases requires a (faculty, staff, or university student) Shippensburg ID
Wipe Out Bullying-Information
http://site.ebrary.com/lib/cyberbullying Cyber Bullying Searchable Information Center
Math Practice: Addition/Subtraction
- The Number Monster - This game keeps track of your score as you try to add on different levels.
- Math Baseball - "Swing" by answering math problems. If correct, the game decides how many bases you run. If you're wrong you receive an out.
- Addition to 100! - Practice 2-digit addition to 100.
- Subtraction to 100! - Practice 2-digit subtraction to 100.
Math Practice: Multiplication
- 3 Digit Multiplication - Practice 3-digit multiplication WITH grouping.
- 3 Digit Multiplication - Practice 3-digit multiplication WITHOUT grouping.
- Farm Stand - Come on over to the farm stand to practice your multiplication and addition. Multiply the amount of apples or eggs by their price; then, add them together for your total.
- Batter's Up Baseball - A math game that is played like real baseball! Answer the math problems correctly and move around the bases. Three wrong and you're out!
- Hidden Picture - Match the equations with the correct answers to reveal the picture hidden beneath.
- The Multiplication Timernator - See how quickly you can show your multiplication skills!
- Math Lines - Choose a number and match the factors with the number, all while the factors roll in a line of pin balls.
- Snowball Fight - Match answers with facts by throwing snowballs.