Seeking Excellence Together (S.E.T.)
S.E.T. is a student retention program operated by the Shippensburg University Office of Multicultural Student Affairs. S.E.T. is open to any undergraduate student at Shippensburg University. As a S.E.T. member you will have the opportunity to attend lectures by professors or graduates of Shippensburg University, seminars to improve your student skills and time management, and a wide variety of other activities that will motivate you to excel academically.
By joining S.E.T., you can make new friends, study with people in your major, and help each other strive for success.
- To improve academic achievement by providing incentives and reinforcements
- To encourage students to utilize social time more constructively
- To promote peer interaction and foster peer support for academic achievement
- To expose students to university and community resource people who will serve as motivators for excellence
- Academic follow-up and referral
- S.O.S. Stuck on Study Program
- Project Harambee
- Recognizing the Effort