University to host series of open houses this fall
Shippensburg University's Admissions Office will host three open houses this fall for prospective students and their parents to visit campus, meet and talk with faculty, staff associates and current students, and learn about financial aid.
The programs are Sept. 18, Oct. 16 and Dec. 4. The schedule for each date is:
- 8:30 a.m. — Registration in the ShipRec student recreation center, complimentary continental breakfast, meet with representatives from academic departments and student services.
- 9:30 a.m. — Welcome and introduction.
- 10:15 a.m. — Meet with academic deans.
- 10:50 a.m. — Meet with faculty and current students.
- Noon — Admissions/financial aid overview.
- Noon to 1:45 p.m. — Brunch at Reisner Dining Hall, tour residence halls, campus tours (bus or walking).
- 1 p.m. —Student life/ campus security overview
For more information, send e-mail to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.