University to host open house Oct. 16
Shippensburg University's Admissions Office will host an open house Oct. 16 for prospective students and their parents to visit campus, meet and talk with faculty, staff associates and current students, and learn about financial aid.
An open house is also set for Dec. 4. The schedule is:
* 8:30 a.m. — Registration in the ShipRec student recreation center, complimentary continental breakfast, meet with representatives from academic departments and student services.
* 9:30 a.m. — Welcome and introduction.
* 10:15 a.m. — Meet with academic deans.
* 10:50 a.m. — Meet with faculty and current students.
* Noon — Admissions/financial aid overview.
* Noon to 1:45 p.m. — Brunch at Reisner Dining Hall, tour residence halls, campus tours (bus or walking).
* 1 p.m. —Student life/ campus security overview
For more information, send e-mail to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.