University to host admissions open house April 12
Shippensburg University’s Admissions Office will host an open house April 12 for prospective students and their parents to visit the campus, meet and talk with faculty, staff associates and current students, and learn about financial aid. The schedule is:
- 8:30 a.m., ShipRec recreation center: Registration, complimentary continental breakfast, meet with representatives from academic departments and student services.
- 9:35 a.m.: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15 a.m.: Meet with academic deans
- 10:50 a.m.: Meet with faculty and current students
- Noon to 1:45 p.m.: Brunch at Reisner Dining Hall, tour of residence halls, campus tours (bus or walking)
- 12:30 p.m.: Admissions/financial aid overview
For more information, call the Admissions Office toll-free at 1-800-822-8028 or send e-mail to email@example.com.