Changes made to project schedule
Changes have been made in the schedule of work on the heating and cooling systems.
Effective today, the handicap parking area near Dauphin Humanities Center is relocated to F/S Lot 7 along Dauphin Drive near Huber Art Center.
Other changes include:
- Excavation is scheduled to start around May 15 in the Grove Hall and Lehman Library area from Grove down to the MCT side of the library. This will involve closure of the small Lehman Library parking lot F-9 as well as the loading dock to the library. This work is schedule to extend to the end of June.
- Excavation is scheduled to start around May 12 in the Dauphin and Shippen Hall area. This will extend the current dig between WrightHall and MCT up the hill through the handicap parking lot and toward Shippen and the quad. Temporary handicap parking will be provided at the F/S Lot 7 along Dauphin Drive near Huber Art Center. Pedestrian access between Dauphin and Shippen will be provided via the walkway closest to Shippen.
- The access road to the Reed parking lot is closed off effective today and the fencing at Kriner will be extended to Old Main. Pedestrian access between Kriner and Old Main along the quad will temporarily be closed.
- Work in in the PAC/Heiges/ShipRec area is expected to continue beyond the May 16 completion date previously given.
- Another round of fence changes is expected within the next two weeks and will be announced at that time.
A PDF showing the updated project areas is available by clicking here.