University to host three open houses this fall
University’s Admissions Office will host open houses on three Saturdays this
fall for prospective students and their parents. The
programs are Sept. 13, Oct. 18 and Nov. 22.
The open houses give students and their families the chance to visit and tour campus; meet and talk with faculty, staff and current students; and learn about financial aid options.
The schedule for each date is:
- 8:30 a.m. — Registration, at the ShipRec student recreation center. This program gives students the opportunity to meet with representatives from academic departments, student organizations, athletics and academic support services. Includes complimentary continental breakfast.
- 9:35 a.m. — Welcome and introductions at the Luhrs Performing Arts Center.
- 10:15 a.m. — Meet with academic deans at various locations on campus.
- 10:50 a.m. — Meet with faculty and current students at various locations on campus.
- Noon to 1:45 p.m. — Lunch at Reisner Dining Hall, residence halls tours and campus tours (bus or walking).
In addition, an admissions/financial aid overview session will be held at 12:30 p.m.