Current SU Students
Currently enrolled Shippensburg University undergraduate and graduate students should register for online classes by logging into their MyShip portal (You will use your SU email and password). In your MyShip account, you'll be able to view registration times, dates, and information that will help you successfully register for courses. If you have concerns about academic requirements, prerequisite coursework for a course you would like to take, please view the Undergraduate or Graduate catalogs.
Undergraduate and Graduate students can register for no more than 11 credits per each term for a maximum of 22 credits during the summer or winter term.
- Undergraduates (degree seeking and non-degree) must have successfully completed 12 credits before registering for an online class and must have a 2.0 GPA before registering for an online class.
- Graduates (degree seeking and non-degree) Registration begins on March 21 through the end of the schedule adjustment period for the course(s) which you are registering for.
- A previously failed course (grade of F) may not be repeated through an online course.
Ship offers educational learning opportunities for individuals who wish to take courses for personal, scholarly, or professional growth, without pursuing a degree (bachelor's, master's or doctorate). For successful enrollment and registration for online course, non-degree students must:
- Check to see if the class permits non-degree students,
- Have successfully completed the prerequisite coursework for the particular course (View the Undergraduate or Graduate catalogs for details)
- Follow directions and complete Non-degree application