Bachelor's in Business Administration (Management)
To apply for the BSBA Management Cohort, you must:
1. Have an associate degree (preferred) or at least 48 transferable credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA from all work previously completed at accredited institutions.
2. Have completed the following courses at an accredited institution prior to starting the cohort in Fall 2013 (HACC equivalents are in parentheses):
- ACC 200 (ACCT 200 @ HACC)
- MIS 142 (CIS 105 @ HACC)
- MAT 140B (MATH 103 and/or MATH 110 @ HACC)
- ECO 113 (ECON 201 and ECON 202 @ HACC)
- BSL 261 (BUSI 201 or 209 @ HACC)
3. The following two courses must be completed by the start of Fall 2014
- ACC 201 (ACCT 204 @ HACC)
- MAT 181 (MATH 110 @ HACC)
*A minimum of 20 students will be required to begin this cohort in
Harrisburg. Students must meet academic requirements prior to the cohort
start in order to be admitted to the cohort.
How to Apply
You *must* apply using a paper application (with B.S.B.A. Management/HACC Gettysburg Campus or Dixon University Center-Harrisburg code), which can be downloaded from our website HERE. *Do not apply online! The application fee is $40.00.
The deadline for admission is May 1, 2013. Apply early as the maximum capacity for this cohort is 25 students. A minimum of 20 students will be required to begin this cohort. Students will be notified after May 1, 2013 if minimum enrollment has been met.
The B.S.B.A. Management Cohort provides the management courses required to complete a B.S.B.A degree. Students must take all other required credits, including general education courses and electives at the SU main campus or other accredited institutions, such as HACC, that offer courses equivalent to Shippensburg courses.