Ship MBA - Emerging Leaders
Admission Requirements and Process
Maximum capacity of 25 students. A minimum of 15 students will be required to begin this cohort in Harrisburg. Students must meet academic requirements prior to the cohort beginning in order to be admitted to the cohort.
- Apply online at http://www.ship.edu/graduate
- Pay Application Fee of $45.00 (If you apply at an information session this will be waived.)
- Email the following to GradAdmiss@ship.edu:
a. Current Resume
b. Goal Statement
- Complete the online Track Selection Form
- Submit your GMAT Score showing a 450 or higher on the GMAT exam
GMAT may be waived for Beta Gamma Sigma members. Verification is required; send scanned documentation to email@example.com
An orientation session for admitted/confirmed students will be held prior to the Fall semester.
Contact Jeremy Goshorn, Assistant Dean of Graduate Admissions
717-477-1123 ext. 3149 - firstname.lastname@example.org